SEE>>> and GREAT VIDEOS----- do you have the hands to get 5,000 signature for the ramsey county amendment- visit www.minnesota-medical-marijuana.comwhat you do think? spread the word we need feet and hands for the petition:let's have some fun. and help the terminally ill!!! of MinnesotaJack
Minnesota Medical Marijuana
Minnesota's Terminally ill need you to help urgently. TODAY!
Please join us, and become a volunteer for Minnesota Medical Marijuana
A Minnesota Constitutional Amendment will remove the denial of Medical Marijuana to Minnesota's terminally ill- only you have the power to merifully end their needless suffering by working with us to get OUR LEGISLATORS to PASS AND GET A Minnesota Constitutional Amendment to legalize the Medical use of marijuana for our terminally ill on the Ballot in 2010.
At Cannabis Therapeutics Conference in 2004, Donald Abrams,MD describes methodology of double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to determine i..tutto »At Cannabis Therapeutics Conference in 2004, Donald Abrams, MD describes methodology of double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to determine if smoked marijuana is an effective analgesic for HIV patients with neuropathic pain. Dr. Abrams also recounts how State of California sponsorship of Medical Marijuana resulted in the University of CA Center for Medicinal Cannabis Research. * In early 2007, the journal Neurology published the results of this study: Medical Cannabis is safe and effective for peripheral neuropathy, whereas standard narcotic medications have little effect.
Click to see VIDEO-Professor at Hebrew University,Jerusalem ,Dr. Mechoulam describes the role of Cannabinoids as anti-inflammatory for arthritis, as neuroprotectant for brain injury and as a possible treatment for... Professor at Hebrew University in Jerusalem , Dr. Mechoulam describes the role of Cannabinoids as anti-inflammatory for arthritis, as neuroprotectant for brain injury and as a possible treatment for PTSD. Dr. Mechoulam first isolated THC in 1964.Conference hosted by Patients Out of Time
Write a letter to the Editor urging your legislators to pass a Medical Marijuana Constutional Amendment that supports the legal use Medical Marijuana for our terminally ill so we can vote on it in the 2010 General Election.
Beginning immediately Minnesota-Medical-Marijuana.com will be working, to organize enough volunteers so we can get the legally required number of signatures to guarantee that Medical Marijuana will be on the next
Minnesota Ballot in 2010 as a Ramsey County Amendment.
Ramsey County Charter Amendment Process
Amendment Proposed by Voter Petition
"WHAT WE HAVE TO DO"!!
FIRST WE HAVE TO GET 500 SIGNATURES ON OUR PETITION.
THEN THE COUNTY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE WE PRAY ACCEPTS OUR PETITION.
THEN ONCE WE RECEIVE A QUALIFYING STATEMENT FROM THE COUNTY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, WE THE PETITIONERS HAVE 90 DAYS TO GET ALMOST 28,000 SIGNATURES TO GET OUR MEDICAL MARIJUANA AMENDMENT PLACED ON THE NOV. 2010 MINNESOTA GENERAL ELECTION BALLOT.
TO PASS WE THEN NEED TO GET 51% OF THE MOVE TO PASS AND IT WILL BE EFFECTIVE 30 DAYS AFTER PASSING.
SO YOU SEE WE NEED SEVERAL HUNDRED VOLUNTEERS TO GET PETITONS SIGNATURES OF PEOPLE IN RAMSEY COUNTY. FIRST OUR PETITION MUST HAVE 500 SIGNATURES, TO HAVE THE COUNTY ATTORNEYS OFFICE TO LOOK AT IT, THEN WE NEED 28,000 TO GET IT ON THE BALLOT.
WE NEED TO MAKE OUR STATEMENT AND CONTINUE TO EDUCATE THE MINNESOTA VOTERS AND POLITCANS OF THE URGENCY OF THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA LAW IN MINNESOTA
PLEASE FOR OUR TERMINALLY ILL MINNESOTANS WHICH THE LEGAL USE OF MEDICAL MARIJUANA WILL GREATLY IMPROVE THEIR QUALITY OF LIFE BY REDUCING THEIR PAIN AND NAUSEA THE SIDE EFFECTS OF CHEMOTHEARPY OR HIV-AID WASTING
IF YOU HELP US TO HELP OTHERS MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
PLEASE CONTACT US: AT CONTACT@MINNESOTA-MEDICAL-MARIJUANA.COM
- PREPETITION PROCEDURES - Proposed amendment and pre-petition is submitted to County Manager's Office. The County Manager's office does two things: a) County Manager transmits to Elections Division who determines sufficiency of these 500 signatures. b) County Manager also transmits a copy to County Attorney's Office, Charter Commission and County Board.
- Within thirty (30) days, County Attorney's Office makes legal determination. If proposed amendment qualifies, County Attorney's Office writes official summary, drafts a ballot title and statement. County Attorney's Office forwards this information to the chief petitioners, County Board, Charter Commission and Elections Division.
- Once there is a qualifying statement from County Attorney's Office, petitioner shave ninety (90) days to gather signatures.
- PETITION PROCEDURES - Petitioners must submit proposed amendment and petition with required number of signatures to County Manager's Office. County Manager's Office does three things: a) County Manager makes initial determination as to whether petition is timely. b) County Manager submits documents to Elections Division who shall determine that the correct number of signatures has been obtained and determine the validity of the signatures. c) County Manager gives Charter Commission and County Board notice.
- Within thirty (30) days, Elections Division reports back to County Manage rand Charter Commission on petition signatures.
- After report from Elections Division, Charter Commission has thirty(30) days to declare sufficiency of petition. Insufficient petition is returned to petitioners who have thirty (30) days to resubmit.
- After report from Elections Division, Charter Commission has sixty (60)days to prepare a Position Paper. A copy of this Position Paper shall be forwarded to the County Manager who will transmit a copy to the chief petitioners, Elections Division, County Attorney's Office and County Board.
- Upon receipt of information from Charter Commission, Elections Division places on ballot. Elections Division must receive information eight (8)weeks prior to election.
- Charter Commission may educate the public during this period.
- Voters vote on proposed amendment at next general county election.
- If passed (by 51% of those voting on the issue), amendment becomes effective thirty (30) days after election is certified or such other time as is fixed in the amendment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To become an organizer for signing up Minnesotans to get Medical Marijuana on the next Ballot in 2010 as a RAMSEY COUNTY AMENDMENT.
We intention to continue to protect patients rights to let their doctorshave the right to prescribe and advise their patients if the use of Medical of Marijuana will easy their suffering and in the case of glaucoma BLOCK their path to blindness.
We urgently need you to get our Ramsey County Petitions signed so.
1) Email your legislators urging them to pass a Medical Marijuana Constutional Amendment before the 2010 General election.2) Write a letter to the Editor urging your legislators to pass a Medical Marijuana Constutional Amendment that supports the legal use Medical Marijuana for our terminally ill so we can vote on it in the 2010 General Election.
What being merciful can do for you! Become merciful like our Savior!
He is all merciful because he saved others from unnecessary pain and suffering. Mercy is unlimited in its reach! God placed you in the only position to end the needless pain and the suffering of 10,000's of your fellow Minnesotans suffering from these debilitatuing medical conditions by give you the chance to do his work by showing your mercy and helping us get our State Legislature to pass a Medical Marijuana Constituional Amendment to let their physicans decide if Medical Marijuana will ease their suffering!
EVERY GOOD CHRISTIAN, JEW OR MUSLIM'S, MISSION IN LIFE IS TO BECOME ONE WITH OUR LORD AND BY BECOMING MERIIFUL AND COMPASSIONATELY SPREADING GOD'S lOVE!
President Obama said; "I think that the Medical use of Marijuana is appropriate and should be approved."What I’m not going to be doing is be using limited Justice Department Resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue simply because I want folks to be investigating violent crimes and potential terrorism!
Presently your fellow Minnesotans suffer unnecessarily, while millions in other Americans have been getting relief from the legal use of Medical Marijuana for more then 10 years in their States sucessfully- in testimony a retired Law Enforcement Officer from Washington State said their Medical Marijuana program has even lowed crime and is working so very well that it is presenttly completely accepted by the Complete Law Enforcement Community in Washington State!
The use of Medical Mariujana is no longer a law enforcement issue!
This has become a real medical crisis in Minnesota
for those terminally ill patients who are presently suffering extreme pain because they are being denied what is legal treatment; which has been approved in over 25% of the other states!
President Obama; "I think that it is appropriate and should be approved."
President Barak Obama was recently quoted as being in favour of Legalizing Medical Marijuana.
The President was recently quoted as saying; “When it comes to medical marijuana, I have more of a practical view than anything else. My attitude is that if it’s an issue of doctors prescribing medical marijuana as a treatment for glaucoma or as a cancer treatment, I think that should be appropriate because there really is no difference between that and a doctor prescribing morphine or anything else. I think there are legitimate concerns in not wanting to allow people to grow their own or start setting up mom and pop shops because at that point it becomes fairly difficult to regulate.”
“Again, I’m not familiar with all the details of the initiative that was passed [in Oregon] and what safeguards there were in place, but I think the basic concept that using medical marijuana in the same way, with the same controls as other drugs prescribed by doctors, I think that’s entirely appropriate…
“I would not punish doctors if it’s prescribed in a way that is appropriate. That may require some changes in federal law. I will tell you that — I mean I want to be honest with you — whether I want to use a whole lot of political capital on that issue when we’re trying to get health care passed or end the war in Iraq, the likelihood of that being real high on my list is not likely…
What I’m not going to be doing is using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue simply because I want folks to be investigating violent crimes and potential terrorism.
We’ve got a lot of things for our law enforcement officers to deal with.”