Posted by: "Liberty-Freedom 1776" email@example.com vladdiaz
Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:00 pm (PST)
YouTube - Alex Jones' The Obama Deception"The People Strike Back "
Shared with Flock - The Social Web Browser
|This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.|
January 14, 2009
Dear Friend of Judicial Watch,
I always lived by the principle that one should "lead, follow or get out of the way." And when it comes to educating Americans about corrupt politicians, Judicial Watch will always take the lead...because principles matter.
That's why I am asking you to help Judicial Watch today as we confront the nomination of Eric Holder Attorney General and other corruption issues in the new Obama Administration.
You may remember that when Eric Holder was the acting Attorney General under the corrupt Bill Clinton, he violated established Justice Department procedures and fast-tracked a series of scandalous presidential pardons in the final hours of the Clinton administration.
We want the Senate Judiciary Committee to ask tough questions about these pardons at Eric Holder's confirmation hearing this Thursday. Questions like...
- Why did you support presidential clemency for 16 members of FALN, a violent Puerto Rican terrorist group that orchestrated approximately 120 bombings in the United States, killing at least six people, and permanently maiming dozens of others, including law enforcement officers?
- Why did you support presidential clemency for two Weather Underground terrorists imprisoned on weapons and explosive charges?
- What was your involvement in the pardon of fugitive financier Marc Rich?
- Did you lie to Congress about your role in the Rich pardon?
- When you approved a pardon for Rich, were you aware that his ex-wife had previously donated large sums of cash to the Clinton Presidential Library and to Hillary Clinton's Senate campaign?
- Why did you advise Clinton Attorney General Janet Reno to reject requests for an independent counsel to investigate alleged fundraising abuses by then Vice President Al Gore in the Clinton White House?
Our effort includes a full-page newspaper advertisement that calls upon members of the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary to challenge Mr. Holder on these and all other questions which relate to his fitness to serve as the nation's chief law enforcement officer. The ad is in the Washington Times today and it will run again tomorrow.
The cost of running this advertisement is significant. Will you support our effort with a special gift today?
We should urge the American people to call their United States Senators. Please forward this email to your friends to ask them to support our work and help get the word out!
The Washington establishment is circling the wagons around Holder. Now is the time for everyday Americans to make their voices heard about pardons for terrorists and other Holder misdeeds.
Do you think that Barack Obama ought to be able to nominate whoever he wants – no matter their record? I don't. But most of corruption Washington seems to think so.
Your critical gift now will let me know you stand with Judicial Watch as we confront the corrupt Holder nomination and other corruption issues in the new Obama administration.
Judicial Watch isn't afraid to ask the hard questions – and neither should the U.S. Senate.
Thank you for your support.
P.S. Your gift now will help Judicial Watch confront the corrupt Holder nomination and other corruption issues in the new Obama administration.
P.P.S. Forwarding this email to just 3 friends and family members could multiply your voice many times over. Make sure you call your U.S. Senators today at (202) 224-3121 and ask them to ask these tough questions of Attorney-General designate Eric Holder.
Contributions to Judicial Watch are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Judicial Watch is a non-partisan, educational foundation organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Judicial Watch is dedicated to fighting government and judicial corruption and promoting a return to ethics and morality in our nation's public life. To make a tax-deductible contribution in support of our efforts, click here.
|Manage your subscription|